- Inspired by Pierre Hermé’s “Eden” flavour (peach, apricot and saffron)
- Taste the full ripeness of peach and apricot with a dash of saffron added to give a subtle unique flavour
- Brewed with 100% Ceylon tea leaves picked during the harvest season
- Refreshing and mildly sweet with the perfect balance between fruitiness and rich tea aroma
Country of Origin:
- 26kcal per 100ml
- Sugar (Fructose Corn Syrup (Japan), Sugar), Black Tea, Fruit Juice (Peach, Apricot)/Acidulant, Flavouring, Vitamin C
- Store at normal room temperature or chilled
About Pierre Hermé
Pierre Hermé is a world-renowned pastry chef and chocolatier. Hailed as the “Picasso of pastry” by Vogue, Pierre Hermé has been stunning the world with his unexpected flavour combinations and one-of-a-kind creations. Among his many accolades and achievements, Pierre Hermé was crowned the world’s Best Pastry Chef by the Academy of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants in 2016. Also in the same year, he was ranked 4th in the list of the 50 most influential French people in the World.
About DyDo Rich Tea
DyDo Extra Rich Tea prioritises providing a calming experience with its flavour and aroma carefully extracted from natural ingredients. This brand embodies DyDo’s Group Mission of offering delicious products while promoting healthy lifestyles.