- Jointly developed with Pierre Hermé, a leader in the patisserie world
- Richly aromatic coffee taste made using a blend that brings out the brilliance of lightly roasted beans
- The addition of Hokkaido cream and vanilla syrup (made with vanilla from Madagascar) creates a smooth rich milky taste while reducing the sweetness
- Cheese and salt are added as secret ingredients, giving an unexpected flavour depth
- 100% real brewed with no preservatives, no flavourings and no colourings added
Country of Origin:
- 38kcal per 100ml
- Milk (Japan), Sugar, Coffee, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cream, Whole Milk Powder, Foods principally made from Milk, Dextrin, Natural Cheese, Salt, Vanilla syrup / Emulsifier, Cellulose, Sodium Caseinate
- Store at normal room temperature or chilled
About Pierre Hermé
Pierre Hermé is a world-renowned pastry chef and chocolatier. Hailed as the “Picasso of pastry” by Vogue, Pierre Hermé has been stunning the world with his unexpected flavour combinations and one-of-a-kind creations. Among his many accolades and achievements, Pierre Hermé was crowned the world’s Best Pastry Chef by the Academy of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants in 2016. Also in the same year, he was ranked 4th in the list of the 50 most influential French people in the World.
About DyDo Blend
Since 1975, when DyDo introduced its first canned coffee, they have been committed to utilising no flavourings in their DyDo Blend line. As times and consumer tastes evolved over the past 40 years, DyDo has continued to produce “additive-free” coffee with the intention of giving their consumers the true flavour of coffee. As there is a limit to the flavours that can be achieved when coffee is made from a single variety of beans, DyDo came up with the idea of “blending” multiple beans. To maximise the natural flavour, aroma, and richness of coffee, beans from all over the world are blended with varying degrees of roasting.
There are no reviews yet.