- First collaboration between DyDo and the popular football manga “Captain Tsubasa”
- Enjoy DyDo’s new limited release Captain Tsubasa Sports Drink while the football season is in full swing and collect all four designs: Tsubasa Ozora, Genzo Wakabayashi, Kojiro Hyuga, and Taro Misaki
- Low-calorie non-carbonated sports drink with a refreshing citrus flavour, moderately sweet, and perfect for refreshment
- Contains Vitamin C
- Added a small amount of salt to replenish the sodium in your body*
*Meets the Japan Soft Drink Association’s “heat stroke countermeasures” labelling guidelines
Country of Origin:
- 13kcal per 100ml
- Sugars (High Fructose Corn Syrup (Japan), Sugar), Salt / Acidulant, Sweetener (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Flavour, Antioxidant (Vitamin C)
- Store at normal room temperature or chilled
- 30 Jun 2023
About Captain Tsubasa
Captain Tsubasa is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Yoichi Takahashi. The series focuses on Tsubasa Ozora and his relationships with his friends, rivalries with his opponents, training, competition, and the action and outcome of each football match. The serialisation began in 1981 in Shueisha’s shonen manga magazine “Weekly Shonen Jump”. With Tsubasa’s daily challenges to pursue his dreams despite any obstacles and his numerous dynamic plays, this masterpiece has a significant influence on children not only in Japan but around the world. A truly legendary manga that continues to fascinate both kids and adults and has a large following among well-known players from around the world.
The manga series has sold over 70 million copies in Japan, making it one of the best-selling manga series. Since its publication, the manga has been widely distributed in many countries and is well-loved for its contribution in popularising association football. It was also adapted into a popular anime series that has been aired in more than 50 countries.
There are no reviews yet.