- Brewed using a luxurious premium bean blend with 1.5 times the amount of beans*
- Coffee extract made using carefully selected beans, achieving the highest peak of richness in the history of the Demitasse series
- Premium milk coffee produced using an enhanced manufacturing method while retaining the taste that has been loved for over 30 years
- Can be consumed hot or cold
- 100% real brewed with no preservatives, no flavourings and no colourings added
*Comparison with the minimum acceptable coffee standard (5 g or more in terms of raw coffee beans in 100 g of content)
Country of Origin:
- 36kcal per 100g
- Milk (Japan), Coffee, Sugar / Emulsifier, Stabiliser (Carrageenan)
- Store at normal room temperature or chilled
- 30 Jun 2023
About DyDo Blend
Since 1975, when DyDo introduced its first canned coffee, they have been committed to utilising no flavourings in their DyDo Blend line. As times and consumer tastes evolved over the past 40 years, DyDo has continued to produce “additive-free” coffee with the intention of giving their consumers the true flavour of coffee. As there is a limit to the flavours that can be achieved when coffee is made from a single variety of beans, DyDo came up with the idea of “blending” multiple beans. To maximise the natural flavour, aroma, and richness of coffee, beans from all over the world are blended with varying degrees of roasting.
There are no reviews yet.